24 Random Stuff from this 24 year old blogger:
- I enjoy making playlists on Spotify
- I consider a cat as my spirit animal. I am as clingy, adorable and as lazy.
- I am currently my DotA 2 team’s Support, using Witch Doctor as my hero
- My favorite spot in school, is at the parking lot near the Engineering Bldg.
- I love Lychee shakes
- I am a frustrated folk arts dancer
- I was born on the same day as my mom and dad’s mothers.
- My Instagram account is full of B&W stuff
- White Mocha Americano whenever I’m at Starbucks. Soya Milk and Warm.
- I had a fear of youngsters, because I can’t play with them roughly.
- I have tons of highlighters, which I practically use for school.
- Friends know me from afar because they always see me in a plain colored shawl at school.
- I have been struggling to master Pharmacology for months now
- I can apply as a Student Assistant during enrollment period because of the tons of questions I get during the period.
- I love Haiku
- I am quite skilled in using the Filipino ancient script called Baybayin.
- I love going to museums around Manila, especially the National Museum.
- Old films and Independent Films are my thing.
- I am not a fan of local TV networks.
- Unfortunately I recently discovered that my allergies are triggered by eating chicken. Sad.
- I am still torn between taking up my Masters, or pursuing Medicine after college.
- My 23rd birthday celebration was the best one I had in my entire college life
- I am still motivated to wear a sablay one day. :)
- I am finally in my last year in college. YAY!