Honestly, there were so many memorable things last semester. And I don’t know if the first ten things were enough to describe our 5 month bonding in BS Chemistry.
So I decided to add another list of the unforgettable (exagge.) things on our First Semester this year:
1. Unkown – One of the most enjoying, yet arduous experiments we’ve had for Analytical Chemistry I. Every after the experiment, we had to submit our individual vials for the task. Tss. I really hate the latter part of those experiments, coz I always got a 70 in the test. Tss.
2.Rivero – Damn, I hope he doesn’t read this. Haha. Well, Who is this, anyway? He is none other than the professor who almost ruined our lives by letting us watch too much indie movies for Humanities class. No exams, not-so-much homework, and two projects?! Sheesh. Then, just before the Midterm exams, he hides into nowhere.
3.‘Madam’ – Ugh. Another one of those ‘almost upsets’ this Semester. I was hoping things turned out okay Having Mrs. Jocson around. But when we were informed that there would be a new Economics professor, I just went blank.
4.Silip – I know my classmates can still remember this 1985 horror sexploitation film that Rivero made us watch. Like, I cant even make silip at the notebook on the table coz Rivero was tooo big. Yeah, he blocked the view too much.
5. Peterson – You got that right. Thurman Peterson, author of the ever-useful, always-dreadful Calculus with Analytic Geometry. That yellow and black book that you always hold every Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays? Oh yes. Very memorable.
6.Removal – Well, the examination given to students whose grade is between 75 and 70 (as I can remember it.) Wasn’t it just like yesterday when RDL threatened us with a no-removal Organic Chemistry Lecture subject? And the thought of having to remove Math Analysis I?
7.Lucas test – The Lucas test, with the use of the Lucas’ reagent is a chemical test used to determine and differentiate between primary, secondary and tertiary alcohols. I dont know why I included this on my list. But I think it has something to do with our favorite Laboratory love teams.
8. Neneng B – Of course! Now that’s something worth remembering. Who else would be so perfect for the role than my classmate Yoni? Hahaha.( I think ako lang ata at saka mga kagroup ko nakarerelate. HAHA)
9. Happy Quiz! – HOPE IN THE HEART PUTS A SMILE ON THE FACE – Happy quiz! -jrm Memorable? Naman! It was never a happy quiz to start with, kase. HAHAHA! Her quizzes were nightmares written on paper.
And last but not the least
10. Bolinao – yes. Bolinao, Pangasinan. It should’ve been a dream come true. LOL. We would always speak of Bolinao whenever we find ourselves in a dire situation with our acads. It was a form of escapism where we daydreamed of the beach, while sitting infront of our 2-paged Math exam.
College life was never boring for us. We may be down in the numbers, but we always maximized our ‘good memories’ capacity. No matter what happened, we never did feel downhearted (well, that’s for another story)
TO BE CONTINUED.